Welcome back to the Teen Yoga Online Summit Showcasing the best in teen yoga teaching from leading experts from around the world. Plus latest news and research from The Teen Yoga Foundation.
This is the world’s ONLY dedicated yoga event supporting Young People’s Mental Health. Even bigger and better this year because we listened to your feedback.
Join us to be a part of the conversation, ask your questions and make your voice heard.
This virtual summit is for anyone working with young people, parents, healthcare professionals and yoga teachers.
What you can look forward to:
- Opening Ceremony
- 25 speakers from around the globe
- 10 experiential workshops
- 3 teen lead classes
- 12 expert talks
- 5 specialist forums
- Chai & Chat
- The ever popular Teen Panel
- plus Closing Ceremony and Meditation
PLEASE NOTE CHANGE OF PROCESS THIS YEAR. YOU DO NEED TO PURCHASE A TICKET IN ORDER TO ATTEND AND ACCESS SESSIONS. EXTRA DONATIONS ARE TO ACCESS PREMIUM PACKAGE.
Tickets can be purchased below (scroll down to bottom of page) with the following options:
- Basic ticket – £125 – access to all of the Summit sessions and recordings.
- Premium ticket – add a donation from £49 upwards to TeenYoga to receive:
- Mood Cards
- Simon Haas Book
- TeenYoga Top
- 30 minutes bespoke 1-2-1 with a Teen Yoga expert (For further details of your choice of experts click here).
Please note this year we are also offering a Student Discount Ticket of just £30 for teens that want to attend. Please invite your teens and spread the word!
Full details of the virtual week long event including breakdown of schedule, Zoom meeting IDs, Meet The Teachers and Premium Package information can be found clicking the Teen Yoga Summit Schedule button below.
Please note, Zoom pass codes will be issued on the tickets.
To donate, please use orange button below!