Charlotta contributing to Virtual Yoga Summit 9th-10th October
- What does inclusivity mean within yoga?
- How does language influence your teaching and therapy practice?
- How do you approach students and clients dealing with chronic conditions?
- How can prisoners benefit from yoga?
Charlotta has been invited to contribute to Singing Dragon’s first-ever Virtual Yoga Summit, exploring the theme of Inclusive Yoga across a host of virtual channels throughout two content-packed, educational and interactive days. From social media Q&As and webinars, through articles and podcasts we will be exploring a wide range of topics around inclusivity, and inviting you to participate in the discussion. Highlights include:
- An article on hosting an LGBTQ+ friendly class from Lana Skrypnyk
- A live Q&A on body positivity and fighting against the biases in yoga with Donna Noble
- A webinar from Heather Mason on social prescribing in the UK
- A live class with Sian O’Neill, which you can follow from wherever you are through our live stream!
Join us on the 9th and 10th October 2019 by registering for the event.
The Virtual Yoga Summit is brought to you in association with our amazing partners: the Minded Institute, the British Council for Yoga Therapy, Yoga Campus, the Life Centre, the Prison Phoenix Trust and Network Yoga Therapy, all of whom are fighting the good fight for more inclusivity and accessibility in yoga.